IOSH Working Safely
Health and Safety training to help you understand the importance of working safely.
A day can make such a difference…
Working Safely is a one-day course for people at any level, in any sector, that will boost business performance and staff motivation.
How? Simply by showing how everyone can enhance their health, safety and well-being through everyday behaviours.
This is a completely different approach to health and safety training: a high-impact programme designed to be fun and inclusive. No jargon, no legalese – just inspirational learning that’s enjoyable, stimulating and effective.
Upcoming Course Dates
Tuesday 18th September
If we don't have a course scheduled on a date that suits you please get in touch, we are often adding to the schedule depending on demand. We can also arrange sessions at your office subject to demand.
Who is the course for?
Anyone – and everyone – in a working role who wants to learn the basics of safety and health.
Why it works?
- Designed for anyone, in any sector, worldwide
- Provides the knowledge and tools required to work safely
- Peace of mind from training that’s designed and quality controlled by us
- Flexibility of delivery that suits your business
- Internationally recognised and respected certification
- Efficient and effective learning – health, safety and environmental basics covered in a single programme
What to expect?
- Memorable and thought-provoking facts and case studies
- Modules backed by clear examples and recognisable scenarios
- Summaries to reinforce key points
- Checklists and materials supplied for subsequent use in workplace
- Informal and interactive quizzes and discussions
- Evaluation using a multi-format question paper and a multiple choice hazard spotting exercise
- Choice of IOSH Working Safely certificate and/or the IOSH Safety Passport as proof of qualification
Top 5 business benefits
- Minimal disruption – the programme is delivered in just one day (including assessment)
- Greater productivity – fewer hours lost to sickness and accidents
- Improved organisation-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures
- Internationally recognised certification for employees
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain
Top 5 delegate benefits
- Recognised by CSCS as equivalent to a Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment
- Ensures delegates can define hazards and risks
- Ensures delegates can identify common hazards
- Improves overall safety performance
- Successful delegates are awarded an IOSH Working Safely certiﬁcate and/or IOSH Safety Passport
The course is to be held at our office: Gordon House, Charles Street, Halifax, HX1 1NA. This is a full day course from 9am to 4.30pm.
The course costs £120 + VAT. A discount is applied for Wilby clients
The course includes all course materials and notes / handouts. Lunch, tea and coffee on arrival and during break times.
IOSH Managing Safely
Health and Safety training for managers, understand your responsibilities as a manager.
Health & Safety Training
Our Risk Management team offer a number of training courses from Asbestos Awareness to updates on CDM regulations.
We tailor to individuals who require higher levels of cover and who appreciate the additional benefits that an increased level of cover can bring.
Health & Safety Packages
We offer the services of fully qualified risk management consultants who have a wealth of experience dealing with businesses such as your own.