Fire Warden Training
This course covers the role of the designated fire marshal.
Who should attend?
All staff and fire wardens/marshals.
Why you should attend
All employees need to understand how fires can start, what to do to prevent them, the action in the event of fire and the role of fire wardens/marshals.
What you will learn
The nature of fire, types of fire, types of extinguishers, protection systems, warning systems, evacuation principles.
- The most common causes of fire
- Identifying ignition sources
- Identifying combustible materials
- Fire protection systems and how they work
- Fire warning systems and how they work
- Principles of evacuation and how to ensure 100% evacuation
- Behaviour of people in a fire
- Evacuation procedures for special groups
- Type of fire extinguishers and the types of fire they can be effectively used on
To feel confident about the arrangements in place for managing a fire and the roles that everyone plays.
All delegates are expected to explain their evacuation procedure.
Wilby Ltd Gordon House, 17 Charles St, Halifax, West Yorkshire HX1 1NA
Date to be confirmed. Please contact us if interested.
£80 + VAT
All course materials and notes / handouts. Tea and coffee on arrival and during break times.
Half day – 09:00 – 12:30
IOSH Managing Safely
Health and Safety training for managers, understand your responsibilities as a manager.
Health & Safety Training
Our Risk Management team offer a number of training courses from Asbestos Awareness to updates on CDM regulations.
We tailor to individuals who require higher levels of cover and who appreciate the additional benefits that an increased level of cover can bring.
Health & Safety Packages
We offer the services of fully qualified risk management consultants who have a wealth of experience dealing with businesses such as your own.