The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999 requires organisations to seek advice from a ‘competent person’ to ensure that their business can be compliant with health and safety law.
As an employer, you must appoint someone competent to help you meet your health and safety duties. A competent person is someone with the necessary skills, knowledge and experience to manage health and safety.
For some companies it may not be possible to employ a full-time adviser. Wilby Risk Management can offer your business:
- Health and safety advice
- Preparing health and safety policies
Carrying out risk assessments such as:
- General task based assessments
- Fire risk assessment
- Noise, dust and fume assessments
- Legionella risk assessments
- Hazardous Substances (CoSHH) assessments
- PUWER and LOLER risk assessments
Other services such as:
- CDM and construction services
- Auditing against both 18001 and HSG65 standards
- Training such as asbestos awareness
- Accident investigations and support with HSE meetings.
Health & Safety Training
Our Risk Management team offer a number of training courses from Asbestos Awareness to updates on CDM regulations.
We tailor to individuals who require higher levels of cover and who appreciate the additional benefits that an increased level of cover can bring.
Health & Safety Packages
We offer the services of fully qualified risk management consultants who have a wealth of experience dealing with businesses such as your own.
The risk assessment format is designed to be easily understood and to identify practical solutions to provide a safer workplace.