Events & Training
IOSH Managing Safely
February 25th - February 27th£400
IOSH Managing Safely – Delivered by PIB Risk Management
Health and Safety training for managers, understand your responsibilities as a manager.
Managing Safely is unlike any other health and safety course. Why?
Because it delivers practical step-by-step guidance with a sharp business focus that’s hands-on and jargon-free.
The innovative format and content is engaging and inspiring – critical to embedding health and safety throughout your entire organisation.
We have 1 course scheduled at present:
3 Day Course – 25th, 26th & 27th February
If we don’t have a course scheduled on a date that suits you please get in touch, we are often adding to the schedule depending on demand. We can also arrange sessions at your office subject to demand.
Who is the course for?
Anyone in a management role.
Why it works?
- Designed for managers and supervisors in any sector
- Provides the knowledge and tools required to manage safely
- Peace of mind from training that’s designed and quality-controlled by us
- Flexibility of delivery that suits your business
- Internationally recognised and respected certification
- Efficient and effective learning – health, safety and environmental basics covered in a single programme
- Managers can attend the Managing Safely Refresher course three years after completion
What to expect?
- Memorable and thought-provoking facts and case studies
- Modules backed by clear examples and recognisable scenarios
- Summaries to reinforce key points
- Checklists and materials supplied for subsequent use in the workplace
- Interactive quiz and discussions
- Practical exercise based on the operations of a real business
- Successful delegates awarded a Managing Safely certificate
Top 5 business benefits
- Greater productivity – fewer hours lost to sickness and accidents
- Improved organisation-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures
- Active staff involvement to improve the workplace
- Internationally recognised certification for managers and supervisors
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain
Top 5 delegate benefits
- Ensures you can assess and control risks and hazards
- Ensures you understand your own responsibilities for safety and health
- Enables you to investigate incidents
- Empowers you to measure your own performance
- Allows for personal reflections on good practice
We deliver Managing Safely as either a 3 or 4 day course, held at our office: Gordon House, Charles Street, Halifax, West Yorkshire, HX1 1NA.
£400 + vat per person.
The course includes all course materials and notes/handouts. Lunch, tea and coffee on arrival and during break times.
Please advise of any dietary requirements.